Sell with Good Spender
Are you an Australian social enterprise or not-for-profit organisation? Do you have a great product you would like more people to know about? Are you interested to sell products online?
If your answers are yes, Good Spender is the solution for you. Setting up your online shop on Good Spender is easy. Link to your "online shop" from your website to give your customers a seamless experience.
The objective of Good Spender is to make it easy for social enterprises to sell their products online. By building one platform for multiple sellers and by aggregating marketing, we aim to raise the profile of social enterprises and the sector as a whole.
With the backing of Social Traders and Australia Post, sell your products under the umbrella of our trusted brands. Benefit from the combined marketing reach of our organisations and other social enterprise sellers. The Good Spender marketplace will to carve out a new national market of responsible consumers and make them accessible to you.
How does it work?
- It takes a few hours to set up your online shop, and you can start selling immediately.
- There is no sign-up or annual fee to join. Pay a fee based on the percentage of product price when it sells. Request more info about fees.
- Customer buy directly from you. You are responsible for shipping products directly to them; Good Spender does not handle your products - we facilitate the transaction.
- You will need a PayPal business account, as the payment goes directly into your PayPal account.
- You have full flexibility to manage your online shop: Add/remove products anytime; full control of setting your product price and shipping costs; set your inventory levels so you never over sell!
- Create your shop and start selling within a week!
Why sell on Good Spender?
- Expand your geographic reach and be exposed to thousands of potential news customers around Australia through Good Spender marketing campaigns.
- Receive preferential shipping rates with Australia Post, including Australia-wide flat rate shipping and discounts on standard parcel rates.
- Sell on a tried and tested platform custom built by Australia Post.
- Track your sales and manage deliveries with a seamless order-management system that is integrated with Australia Post's Click & Send.
- Promote and sell your products under the umbrella of Social Traders' and Australia Posts' trusted profile and brands.
- No up-front investment. Only pay when your products sell. Secure payments from customers go straight into your PayPal account.
- Be fully supported by our team. Good Spenders handle the marketing, e-commerce and technical elements of selling online so you don’t have to. Get advice on promoting your online shop to maximise your sales potential.
Request more info
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about our fees and preferential shipping rates offered by Australia Post.
Ready to sell?
If you are interested to sell on Good Spender, tell us about your social enterprise and your products by registering as a seller below. We will get back to you in 3 business days. Register now